DONT APPLY AT MACYS
i had an interview at macys because i needed a job.my hubby recently got laid off and i want to try to help our family get to a better place.
yeah right. like they care. i felt like i would be in boot camp with weekly get togethers to make sure you sell a credit card a day, if not oh no. dont ask a customer if they need help, cant do that.
cant ask if they have discounts either you may give the store away. they ask questions that are so *** you wouldnt believe it. i dont know why anyone would want to work there, not me thats for dam sure. oh yeah manager is a real bi*** too!!
I already knew dudring interview it was bull ***, all i got to say is thank you for not hiring me!!!store looks like a expensive garage sale now we all know why they are constantly looking for helpreview #252716
You may also like
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "After being hounded by Jackie Parker of Upstate Mobile Drug Testing for a few weeks despite repeatedly telling her I was more than happy than with my current drug testing..."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "Paid for an "Unlimited Logo Design Concepts" with "mobile responsive and the QR Code", and a "Special Web Package" this was on the 9th April 2015. I have to repeatably..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."