DONT APPLY AT MACYS
i had an interview at macys because i needed a job.my hubby recently got laid off and i want to try to help our family get to a better place.
yeah right. like they care. i felt like i would be in boot camp with weekly get togethers to make sure you sell a credit card a day, if not oh no. dont ask a customer if they need help, cant do that.
cant ask if they have discounts either you may give the store away. they ask questions that are so *** you wouldnt believe it. i dont know why anyone would want to work there, not me thats for dam sure. oh yeah manager is a real bi*** too!!
I already knew dudring interview it was bull ***, all i got to say is thank you for not hiring me!!!store looks like a expensive garage sale now we all know why they are constantly looking for help105b46db review #252716
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Title says every thing I want to say. I was a fool and bought worry no more warranty twice , but the first minor claim I had and they ..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I just want to say that my two thousand and five Chrysler Jimmy Chrysler 300 C I have had one problem out of the car since I purchased it and..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I have spent several hundred dollars on these glasses and I have to go every few months without fail to have the screws tightened. Been wearing glasses for 35..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."