Macys - Jewelry fraud
Before you purchase any fine jewelry from Macys, read this article first:
The article is about a lawsuit filed against Macys, alleging that Macys knowingly sold ruby jewelry as genuine gemstones when in fact they were not genuine rubies.Macys was required to inform customers about how the rubies were created but in many cases failed to do so, duping many customers into purchasing jewelry that did not meet gemological standards or were defective.
Macys denied any wrongdoing and continued to sell the products.This shows you what they really think of your intelligence.108bba4e review #199649
You may also like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."