Macys - Jewelry fraud
Before you purchase any fine jewelry from Macys, read this article first:
The article is about a lawsuit filed against Macys, alleging that Macys knowingly sold ruby jewelry as genuine gemstones when in fact they were not genuine rubies.Macys was required to inform customers about how the rubies were created but in many cases failed to do so, duping many customers into purchasing jewelry that did not meet gemological standards or were defective.
Macys denied any wrongdoing and continued to sell the products.This shows you what they really think of your intelligence.review #199649
You may also like
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "Good Morning, I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price..."
- "I am writing to you about an incident that happened to my 2 year old son at the Danvers, MA Costco. On April 12th, my son and I were..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I recently purchased an expensive Pentair pool pump from them ($800+). They sent me an item that appears to be an open-box or possibly used or refurbished item. My reasonings..."
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."