Macys - Jewelry fraud
Before you purchase any fine jewelry from Macys, read this article first:
The article is about a lawsuit filed against Macys, alleging that Macys knowingly sold ruby jewelry as genuine gemstones when in fact they were not genuine rubies.Macys was required to inform customers about how the rubies were created but in many cases failed to do so, duping many customers into purchasing jewelry that did not meet gemological standards or were defective.
Macys denied any wrongdoing and continued to sell the products.This shows you what they really think of your intelligence.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "US Family guide is a complete scam!! We purchased a advertising package for $980 that was supposed to include 7 blog posts in 7 different locations from bloggers who we..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL). The..."