Macys - Macy's BED BUGS in new mattress - IN plastic - 2011
We bought a SEAL POSTUREPEDIC mattress from Macy's for $1500 in mid May 2011 only to discover, 2 weeks later it is infested with BED BUGS!They're in the box spring!
We have never had bugs in our immaculate apartment and the BED BUG specialist came today to let us know that they are LIVING in the box spring. Macy's is NOT being helpful AT ALL and won't cart the mattress away and WON'T EVEN HONOR THEIR OWN 60 DAY return policy! UNBELIEVABLE!
And now we're stuck with a $4000 project and we have to POTENTIALLY MOVE OUT of our apartment!This is CRIMINAL.efbd930 review #240566
You may also like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Terrible terrible terrible will never shop at Macy's ever again, and apparently if your cash paying customer you're worthless at the store! I paid over $100 for a pair of..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "Mi nombre es María y baso en EE.UU. ... "Mi vida ha vuelto !!! Después de 1 año de matrimonio roto, mi marido me dejó *** dos niños. Sentí que..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."