Macys - Macy's BED BUGS in new mattress - IN plastic - 2011
We bought a SEAL POSTUREPEDIC mattress from Macy's for $1500 in mid May 2011 only to discover, 2 weeks later it is infested with BED BUGS!They're in the box spring!
We have never had bugs in our immaculate apartment and the BED BUG specialist came today to let us know that they are LIVING in the box spring. Macy's is NOT being helpful AT ALL and won't cart the mattress away and WON'T EVEN HONOR THEIR OWN 60 DAY return policy! UNBELIEVABLE!
And now we're stuck with a $4000 project and we have to POTENTIALLY MOVE OUT of our apartment!This is CRIMINAL.12d9e0fa review #240566
You may also like
- "When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back. She bluntly ignored me. So I asked her the same question again..."
- "On St. Patrick's Day 2015 7-Eleven (202 North I St. Tacoma, 253-627-0409) refused service to Buckwheat Catapillar, an Irish Clown. Though Buckwheat had been in the store several..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I hate the new Kurig Coffee maker... bought the new model and you can only use the Kurig K-Cups which are $17.99 for 24 compared to getting 40 at Sam's..."
- "I had a transaction with a friend. She sent me some clothes (for cosplay) last April 27 2015, Monday. Days have passed and until now, it's still in-transit! WHERE IS..."
- "So this is what I amPaying for in service..."