Macys - Macy's BED BUGS in new mattress - IN plastic - 2011
We bought a SEAL POSTUREPEDIC mattress from Macy's for $1500 in mid May 2011 only to discover, 2 weeks later it is infested with BED BUGS!They're in the box spring!
We have never had bugs in our immaculate apartment and the BED BUG specialist came today to let us know that they are LIVING in the box spring. Macy's is NOT being helpful AT ALL and won't cart the mattress away and WON'T EVEN HONOR THEIR OWN 60 DAY return policy! UNBELIEVABLE!
And now we're stuck with a $4000 project and we have to POTENTIALLY MOVE OUT of our apartment!This is CRIMINAL.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair. This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth...."
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."