Macys - Macy's BED BUGS in new mattress - IN plastic - 2011
We bought a SEAL POSTUREPEDIC mattress from Macy's for $1500 in mid May 2011 only to discover, 2 weeks later it is infested with BED BUGS!They're in the box spring!
We have never had bugs in our immaculate apartment and the BED BUG specialist came today to let us know that they are LIVING in the box spring. Macy's is NOT being helpful AT ALL and won't cart the mattress away and WON'T EVEN HONOR THEIR OWN 60 DAY return policy! UNBELIEVABLE!
And now we're stuck with a $4000 project and we have to POTENTIALLY MOVE OUT of our apartment!This is CRIMINAL.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "BUYERS PLEASE BE INFORMED!!! This company does not stand behind their product and has fraudulent and deceptive business practices! The two Swagway X1's I ordered were defective right out of..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- " I have contacted Cole Haan corporate re: Nike air heels several times with nothing more than a question and answer reply. The original cost of the..."
- "I ordered a jacket for my husband for valentines day and after I ordered it gave me a delivery estimation of March-April. REALLY?! It was guaranteed valentines day arrival!..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."