Macys - Macy's Customer Service Sucks!
Today, I went to Macy's.com to purchase various items .Total was $320.00.
When I went to purchase the items, my card did not work. I telephoned customer service to find out why. Gloria informed me my card was not used frequently (last purchase was August 2011), that they removed my available credit line to $100!!! What?!!!
I demanded to speak with a manager or close my account. The manager: Gabriel ~ She confirmed I now have a $100 credit limit, however, Gloria closed the acct.". What the heck, Gloria transferred me to the manager and closed my account! class act ***!!!
Manager can only stand by Gloria~~ the ***!!! I have never had bad Customer Service until Gloria and Gabriel!!! Too bad.
In this economy, I would have thought that they wanted customers!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I bought a Samsung GaLAXY5 in July. Battery doesn't last 10 hours. Kept going into the Verizon stores and calling Verizon. They told me to uninstall any app I wasn't..."
- "Flowers that I ordered for same day delivery to a funeral home for my future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral were not delivered. I received a confirmation that the order had been..."
- "This place is a scam. They knowingly sell damaged appliances. They leave fake positive reviews. The website looks legit with tons of well placed positive reviews. You buy online, then..."
- "I am in the Insurance Business for 30 Years and i have a nice relation with all the company i do and i did business Employees are very nice but the..."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- "The owner, Jimmy John Liautaud is a "canned hunter" which means he pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to shoot animals point blank. $100K for just one of his..."