Macys - Macy's Customer Service Sucks!
Today, I went to Macy's.com to purchase various items .Total was $320.00.
When I went to purchase the items, my card did not work. I telephoned customer service to find out why. Gloria informed me my card was not used frequently (last purchase was August 2011), that they removed my available credit line to $100!!! What?!!!
I demanded to speak with a manager or close my account. The manager: Gabriel ~ She confirmed I now have a $100 credit limit, however, Gloria closed the acct.". What the heck, Gloria transferred me to the manager and closed my account! class act ***!!!
Manager can only stand by Gloria~~ the ***!!! I have never had bad Customer Service until Gloria and Gabriel!!! Too bad.
In this economy, I would have thought that they wanted customers!!!review #276469
You may also like
- "I purchased a lift recliner on 4/20/13 and on 6/10/13 a button popped of the recliner. They picked it up on 6/14/13 and delivered it back to me on 6/27/13...."
- "I have been a loyal IKEA SINGAPORE customer for a long time. But, today I had the worst customer service experience - not fully an IKEA TAMPINES issue, but more..."
- "We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012. It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam. The 2nd door..."
- "it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne. clerk was so rude n not helping me at all . she was just too much busy gossiping..."
- "Bought miracle gel polish. Thought it would be good since I have a hectic travel schedule but want nice nails. TERRIBLE product. Looked great the night applied. By mid day..."
- "http://www.ioffer.com/users/stylebay This person appears to be very friendly , will give you good deal, the tracking number appears to be invalid , then she says it got lost somewhere in..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."
- "Bought 2 same kind of slippers for myself and my sister. After a single wear the base wore off. Had been a loyal MK customer and always suggested people to..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."