Macys - Macy's unethical Billing Practices
Re: Macy's unethical practices.I tried to pay my Macy's bill today.
I have a balance of $200 on my revolving charge account and a balance of $3000 on my "deferred interest" account, with no interest for 2 years. Today I went into the store tried to pay on the deferred interest account and the clerk told me the "computer" would not let her enter a payment on this account. She did not know why. So I went to another department, and tried to pay on the deferred interest account, and got the same response.
I was told I had to make a payment on the revolving account before I could make a payment on the deferred interest account. So I made a payment on the revolving account, and then they refused to accept a payment on the deferred interest account, saying the new law mandates that a customer can only make one payment per month. They cited the "Credit Card Act of 2010".
I looked it up and there is nothing in the law which mandates a customer can only make one payment.Note to self- no more shopping at Macy's, and pay cash!f29ff33 review #170508
You may also like
- "I was changing in the Macy's fitting room when i felt sharp pain in my foot;: I looked down a two pins were stuck in my foot. I then..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "We recently had an extremely negative experience with the Barbizon Modeling School & Agency wherein they approached us in a mall last Saturday, invited our 10-y.o. daughter to a..."