Macys - My Schedule Plus!!!
As an employee of Macy's I have recently been introduced to MySchedulePLUS.IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TORTURE!
We used to have a core schedule that worked for all employees and we could plan our lives and take care of our families. Now we do not know from week to week what days or times our shifts are and they are never convenient and never make sense. It makes me want to Quit!
Also magic selling and scorecards are a joke and based on negativity and they don't help or work.They are just designed to make a few execs in New York look good and only hurt employees and customers.review #249524
You may also like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "I bought mor furniture some 2 years back and their salesman sold me extended warranties saying any rip/tear would be covered. Now my furniture is tearing apart because of it's..."
- "Placed order for next day delivery. Delivery was supposed to be free. Ended up with additional $18 charge on top of listed order price (for handling). Not sure..."
- "I have had horrible service from these people. Still don't have my order and they have t responded to emails. Here is their business information for anyone wishing to contact..."
- "I was one of the lucky ones who was able to successfully order alcatel flash, it was delivered on time but unfortunate the LCD is defective it has a line..."
- "Stay Away! This razor is no bargain. First of all, when you purchase it online, they try to upsell you about 5 times, making the razor far more expensive than the..."