Macys - My Schedule Plus!!!
As an employee of Macy's I have recently been introduced to MySchedulePLUS.IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TORTURE!
We used to have a core schedule that worked for all employees and we could plan our lives and take care of our families. Now we do not know from week to week what days or times our shifts are and they are never convenient and never make sense. It makes me want to Quit!
Also magic selling and scorecards are a joke and based on negativity and they don't help or work.They are just designed to make a few execs in New York look good and only hurt employees and customers.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "Title says every thing I want to say. I was a fool and bought worry no more warranty twice , but the first minor claim I had and they ..."
- "This guy is completely unprofessional; his work is amateur at best, and a hassle to deal with. He claims that his work is good, but the fact is, he..."
- "I replaced a Cadet Heater Thermostat with a Honeywell Thermostat (Home Depot said it should work). There were only two wires to attach. I tried calling Honeywell to confirm the..."
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "I recently placed an order for employee shirts, about 50 ts and about 50 polos. Very simple, single color shirts with white lettering. The order was placed through a..."
- " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..."
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."