While washing the punch bowl and taking measures not to drop it, the bowl broke off and cut my hand severely.As I examined the bowl later I discovered the rim of the bowl is extremely thin.
I did not apply any pressure while washing, drop the bowl, expose it to extreme temperatures, nor did it contain any water to add additional weight. I was totally surprise when it broke off.
Consumers should be warned not to pick the bowl up by it's rim.As a Safety Engineer I think this is something consumers should be aware of when handling the bowl.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I am reading all of the other similar reviews and feeling like a fool for shopping at Macy's online. I am having the same problem as many reviewers -..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "711 complaint 10.13.16 5033 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22207 The Rude Owner First & foremost, I purposely asked the Owner if his Belly app was working. He said it hadn't worked in 2..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I've been buying this brand for a while and when I put it on just a few min ago, I felt this awful scraping and apparently the deodorant has crystallized..."
- "Got a PS3 for Christmas. Already have a PS3. Find out the new gift system was purchased at walmart. I took the unopened system in to return for store credit...."
- "I have replaced mine 3x now. The 3rd time they sent me the entire unit. The 2 containers before this the black gunk surrounding the wheel..."