While washing the punch bowl and taking measures not to drop it, the bowl broke off and cut my hand severely.As I examined the bowl later I discovered the rim of the bowl is extremely thin.
I did not apply any pressure while washing, drop the bowl, expose it to extreme temperatures, nor did it contain any water to add additional weight. I was totally surprise when it broke off.
Consumers should be warned not to pick the bowl up by it's rim.As a Safety Engineer I think this is something consumers should be aware of when handling the bowl.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
You May Also Like
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "Got a PS3 for Christmas. Already have a PS3. Find out the new gift system was purchased at walmart. I took the unopened system in to return for store credit...."
- "I've been buying this brand for a while and when I put it on just a few min ago, I felt this awful scraping and apparently the deodorant has crystallized..."
- "I have replaced mine 3x now. The 3rd time they sent me the entire unit. The 2 containers before this the black gunk surrounding the wheel..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."