100% full Not resolved
4.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

While washing the punch bowl and taking measures not to drop it, the bowl broke off and cut my hand severely.As I examined the bowl later I discovered the rim of the bowl is extremely thin.

I did not apply any pressure while washing, drop the bowl, expose it to extreme temperatures, nor did it contain any water to add additional weight. I was totally surprise when it broke off.

Consumers should be warned not to pick the bowl up by it's rim.As a Safety Engineer I think this is something consumers should be aware of when handling the bowl.

Thanks,

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of the cellar punch bowl from Macys and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Macys to "store credit for purchase and consumer warning to take care when handling the punch bowl".

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Macys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments