Ease of Use

Ordered shoes online for my son's birthday.Although, I bought the shoes a size bigger, they were still tight (could have mentioned that on the website).

I have now been on hold for close to an hour and my experience has been like this: 1st call -lines were crossed and I asked the young lady if she could take my number and call me back, no answer, but I could hear her giggling in background and every 2 minutes or so, she would say, "hello", and when I answered her, she would pretend she could not hear. This went on for 10 minutes, 8 minutes on hold and 2 minutes dealing with this BS 2nd call - (call center is obviously overseas) - after being on hold for 15 minutes, got Chloe - I asked immediately for a supervisor, she asked if she could help, I said no - I want a supervisor - all she kept saying for the next 5 minutes was "I understand, but I still need to know the reason before I can transfer you "...and when I told her I did not want to be placed on another 15 minute hold before I could speak to one, she says, of course not, '... then what does she do, put me on hold for 10, come back and say she is still waiting for a supervisor...and puts me back on hold for another 10 minutes 45 minutes later is when I actually spoke to supervisor who I had trouble understanding (why is it the responsibility of the customer to be able to understand the rep and not the other way around....I am not being culturally sensitive, if I can't understand...), advised me that I would not be able to get a refund, unless I returned the item to the store and allowed the store to purchase a refund...mind you, I wanted the shoes not a refund... in the end, I realized there was no one to help me find a workable solution to get the correct sized shoe before Sunday (his actual birthday).

Thanks a bunch Macy's - NOT!Lost a long-time customer!

Review about: Macys Customer Care.

Comments