1K views

I am so sick and tired of getting customer service representatives from the other side of the world who don't understand me and who I can't understand!A simple telephone order took way to long because your representative in the Philippines was difficult to communicate with.

Seriously, the "American" company Macy's has to go to the Philippines to get help?? Really???

Well the call took 2-3 times longer than it should have so I guess Macy's you are really not saving that much!Hire American...stop insulting your American customers who have to be subject to customer service reps we can't understand!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service in philippines.

Comments

People in Us do not realize that they will pay a lot more for goods and services if U S workers do the jobs as USA workers demand much higher wages.

I have had great customer service with the Philippines customer service. No complaints here

I too agree with you 4 years I have been patient when dealing with the people in the Philippines I know request someone in the United States needless to say I get hung up on the call drop I almost Macy's account because of this they are and now the new thing is American Mary. Whenever I get someone in the Philippines I just hang up because I never get anything accomplished when dealing with this is a waste of time I do not understand why Macys hired them it's a waste of money and time

to Anonymous #1387286

Keep jobs in US. Philippines customer service is terrible. Also you hear all the background calls and it is very, very disruptive and frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azusa, California, United States #1270440

I agree.I just hung up on a Macy's rep from India .

I'm so tired of getting these people when I call for help. They're polite, hard to understand and not properly trained.

Things never get done right when I speak to someone from India or The Phillipines.So tired of it.

to Anonymous #1405953

you can anyway request for an american agent. just FYI

Ah....must be an employee of Macy's.

No matter what number you use from Macy's "800" numbers they ALL are transferred to the Philippines.I called five times trying to ordering two items via phone and every call was screwed up and each person I spoke did not understand much I was saying.

They've been trained by Macy's to say - I cannot help you...there is nothing that I can do...or they say nothing and all you hear is crickets in the background. I've shopped at May Company, Robinson/May and now Macy's and I'm done. There is no one you can actually speak to it's all done by phones and press number 1,2,3, the star or number sign.

It's all Greek to me.So long Macy's..

Response to Watchamacallit.....

you refer to me/us as you Americans are whiners...We are customers you a--hole.

IT has nothing to do with culture of who's who, I am a Latina and am wise enough to accept and understand that there are privileges earned not just given.... One of them is voicing our concerns and one thing I have learned over time is,,,, if one person calls you a duck, you laugh, two people call you a duck you look around for feathers, if three or more call you a duck, you better start quacking! Moral of the story is there is truth to this situation and it's affecting people/customers/business negatively. Whether you like or not.

SO STOP GETTING SO DEFENSIVE and listen to understand this is a REAL PROBLEM!A--hole!

Florida, United States #1134335

I dread calling but sometimes it is absolutely necessary then to make matters worst the recording states there may be a random inquiry at the end of the call..... I laugh and say, of course, please do so, I have an earful about that. Solutions offered are give us the jobs we need them as well....and communication is the key here!!!!!