1.2K views

I am so sick and tired of getting customer service representatives from the other side of the world who don't understand me and who I can't understand! A simple telephone order took way to long because your representative in the Philippines was difficult to communicate with.

Seriously, the "American" company Macy's has to go to the Philippines to get help?? Really???

Well the call took 2-3 times longer than it should have so I guess Macy's you are really not saving that much! Hire American...stop insulting your American customers who have to be subject to customer service reps we can't understand!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service in philippines.

Comments

I'm not whining....Pride and respect are ingrained in American tradition. Customer Service is not only expected but deserved.

I agree...I've been on the phone with them now for nearly 1 1/2 hours. It's horrible! I'm closing my account with them ASAP.

One of the reasons why American companies resort to hiring CSRs in the Philippines and other countries is because you Americans are a bunch of whiners and you call to complain about the smallest thing or to tell someone to do something you people are too lazy to do and your country's workforce capacity can't handle that. Also, you are generalizing the whole population of Filipino CSRs which is a really ignorant thing to do.

to watchamacallit #1151139

Excuse ME.. You are Totally Dillussional to think US Citizens are Whinning..

How would you like it if They messed up your account Bud.. Go Move overseas You don't deserve to be in the USA! Obviously You don't understand this concept, nor do you CARE how we're treated..

I repeat