I ordered a mattress from Macy's over the phone during their 4th of July sale and arranged for delivery. I wanted it as soon as possible since I was moving to a new place and leaving my old one behind. The soonest they could deliver it was one week after I ordered. Based on the date they gave me, I scheduled movers, took a day off, and prepared myself. One day in advance I called to check on my appointment and see what time I should expect them.

They told me I didn't have an appointment for the day they given me a week before- in fact, althought my credit card had been charged, I had no delivery appointment at all. Talking to the supervisor Steven in customer service did nothing- I was offered free delivery or upgraded mattress. After three hours of back and forth with them on the phone, I cancelled my order and thank God I found a company that was able to do next day deliver so I don't have to sleep on the floor!

So surprised and disappointed that a big place like MACYS with such a big name offers such crappy service.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

This is a really intelligent way to answer the qeusiton.