1.5
Layout of Store

I had the same experience as the person who told of trying to pay for makeup with her check.The counter person, manager and credit dept.

all said the same thing "Your check is not accepted". When I called my bank Mgr. she said there was more than enough money to cover the check and would speak to the manager (manager refused to talk with her and had an attitude toward me in spite of my telling him I have had a credit card with Macy for over 30 yrs. Finally I called the supervisor after 3 months of not knowing why I was not able to cash check.

He told me I should have been given an 800 number for CERTEGY to call. NO ONE HAD GIVEN ME THIS INFO.

WHEN I CHECKED CERTEGY THE REVIEWS WERE ALL TERRIBLE AND SAID WHEN THEY CALLED THEY WERE NEVER GIVEN ANY REASON FOR THE CHECKS NOT BEING CASHED.I AM NEVER SHOPPING AT MACY'S AGAIN.

Review about: Macys Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Never Shop at Macy's again!.

I didn't like: Lack of common sense of management, Poor customer service, Rude sales person.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Did it ever cross your pathetic mind that some stores don't accept certain checks.Save yourself the trouble and get a debit card like everyone else.

And I doubt that you will "never" shop at macys again.dummys i swear

Lack of common sense??Seriously???

People like you make me laugh. First of all, why don't you join the 20th century and stop paying for things with checks and pay with debit, credit card, or cash? Maybe you're a hundred years old or maybe you just have awful credit. That would explain that.

Secondly, if the register doesn't "process" your check, there is absolutely NOTHING Macy's can do to make the machine process it. This is YOUR issue to take up with YOUR bank. Not the poor cashier's problem. Or the managers.

Maybe you should join the 20th century so that you can have less problems with YOUR problem payments, or you can continue living under a rock at home & shop online.Besides, you are the bad customer who always holds up the line for us responsible customers who know how much money they have to spend in the first place!