On April 7th, I shopped on Macys.com. I chose 7 items and put them in my cart.

I proceeded to checking out and applied a promo code which did not register. I called Macy's customer service and I was told that the promo would only be applied from the next day, the 8th. That was yesterday. The customer service operator suggested I wait for today to put in my order. Good idea, right?

Imagine my dismay when, after applying the 20% discount the subtotal was higher than yesterday. Luckily, I had taken a photograph of yesterday's cart and noticed that the prices had be jacked up. One particular dress went from $108.78 to $155.40. Most of the articles I chose had been raised in price.

Surely, while it could be perfectly legal, this behavior is misleading and dishonest.

I phoned customer service and was told by a supervisor, Leo # 91037284, that prices were subject to change.

REALLY?

This person wrote the review because of "dishonest advertising" at Macys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Macys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising of stock. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Macys bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Of course prices are subject to change. the prices change all the time in the stores and online cause of sales. for you to be shocked by this clearly shows you don't shop often.