2.8
Layout of Store

We bought a dual reclining sofa and after 3 years the cushions collasped. It feels like sitting on plywood.

I contacted Macys ( very pleasant representative) and they said it was out on warranty. I bought the Worry-No-More protection plan - called them but they don't cover cushions and are very nasty and unprofessional. They also told us that thay are not responsible for a problem if it began more than 15 days before they are contacted. We are senior citizens.

I weigh 205 lbs and my wife weighs 125 lbs. Both sides of the couch are flattened(my side the worst).

We need to sit on pillows. This isn't what we expected from a $1399 sofa.

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Full refund for No Worry Plan.

I liked: Company representative.

I didn't like: No worry plan.

Comments

Just so you know, the furniture store employees are trained to tell you exactly what you want to hear to get you to purchase the worry-no-more plan. They also make commission off each plan they sell.

So once you're out the door, you as a customer, are of no importance to them anymore. It's a sad culture there, but they train on these dog-eat-dog techniques.

Same goes for the Macy's credit card & the insurance in the jewelry dept. They won't get in trouble for false advertising or anything like that because it's up to YOU, the consumer, to read all the paperwork.

to Martin #1460733

True that! They're just like car salesman!