i had an interview at macys because i needed a job.my hubby recently got laid off and i want to try to help our family get to a better place.
yeah right. like they care. i felt like i would be in boot camp with weekly get togethers to make sure you sell a credit card a day, if not oh no. dont ask a customer if they need help, cant do that.
cant ask if they have discounts either you may give the store away. they ask questions that are so *** you wouldnt believe it. i dont know why anyone would want to work there, not me thats for dam sure. oh yeah manager is a real bi*** too!!
I already knew dudring interview it was bull ***, all i got to say is thank you for not hiring me!!!store looks like a expensive garage sale now we all know why they are constantly looking for help
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "My husband bought a gold necklace from Macy's. Well when i put it on it didn't fit well. We went in to return it and we were told that..."
- "Macy's did not publish a poor review I wrote for a product I bought online that never arrived. They are still selling the product on their website (see the attached..."
- "I have asked Rent A Center to come to my home on today Monday July 18th to pick up two TVs and a TV stand two of the employees carried..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son. We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can..."
- "Un commerce ga the ryan's Restorant is a disaster whith chris masón this what Is manager selfish and racist....."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."