2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Macys is going out of business because they chase customers away.I placed an order for undergarments 2 days apart but i was told i would be contacted in 72 hours well that time has passed. I still do not have an intelligent answer as to why my order was cancelled.i used my bank card (they took the funds and then gave it back)and macys card.i asked why I was banned and was told it's my address but that's all they could say.

My address hasn't changed in 25 years. However they did invite me to shop at the store to purchase items.i guess this THANKS for sharing gift card is useless because it is associated with my address!

Review about: Macys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

This has been an ongoing issue with Macy's since I started working there. We ALWAYS had customers come into our store to complain to management about their online orders being cancelled.

Management would always tell customers they didn't know exactly why their order was cancelled, but maybe they caught some fraud with their card. After hearing this constantly repeated to customers, I came to the conclusion that this is just what they say to cover up the fact that there's a HUGE glitch in their system. Not just online, but in store as well. Our registers & office computers are SO outdated, it isn't even funny.

Try being a cashier on black Friday & have ALL your registers just freeze up on you. This really happened! It was awfully embarrassing for us cashier's.

Funny how they have money for a GIGANTIC Thanksgiving day parade....but not enough to update the systems that make them that money. Smh.