I purchased a bracelet, online, as a gift for $314.29. The Bracelet did not fit comfortably so I decided to return it and purchase something different.

The Dept. Manager, at the Mall of NH Macy's Store, said that I only had 30 days to return it! I had not even given the gift by then! Your return policy states 180 Days.

He said if you dig deeper it says 30 days for Jewelry. That's ridiculous! I should not have to click on separate links to find the actual policy! It, at least, should have been on my receipt!

I was willing to exchange it or except store credit. The only thing he would do is give me $188.79 store credit, for something UNUSED, WITH THE TAGS STILL ON IT, Receipt in hand, that I paid $314.29 for! That is like stealing $125.50 from me because they are going to put that back in the case and sell it again, for full price! The Better Business Bureau might be interested in that!

While at the store today I noticed that at this time of year, they give you 90 days to do full refunds on jewelry.

So I know they can do it, they just did not want to. This is not the way to treat loyal customers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Macys Manager.

Comments

It states the return policy on the back of your receipt. Read it!

We hear you so here's what we're going to do. Since you feel like you're getting $125.50 stolen from you, we'll offer that as in store credit instead.