Macys - MACY'S getting constant calls from macy's collection 800-511-3207 incorrectly

856 of 1031 Macys reviews

I have been geting swamped with calls on my cell phone from Macy's collections asking me to call them.I receive these calls numerous times a day telling me to call them back (800-501-3207).

I called them months ago and they had a different name assigned to my phone. I told them they had the wrong # and to stop harrassing me. The phone calls stopped for about 2 months and now they have started again. What kind of moronic company does this?

Is there any way of blocking this number on my cell phone?I'm sure other people are being harrassed as well.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 39 Yes 39 45 No 45
Had the same issue 120 Yes 120
856 of 1031 Macys reviews

Feb 09 #1283943

Rec'd this as a robocall twice in one day,, i added my newly changed number to the do not call registry a few days ago so im not sure if this is a somewhat legitimate call or full on automated scam. All i know is if these fking recordings keep harrassing me im just about ready to do away with phones all together

Jul 30, 2016 #1192391 Newark, New Jersey, United States

I did call the phone number on my statement to ask if the above phone number was valid and the customer service representative said it was. Apparently I had missed a July payment and Macy's was calling to inform me that there was no payment for that month. I did look at my last statement and saw there was a late payment fee of $27.00 which I was able to waive for one time but accepted the $2.13 interest charges on purchases. I always pay my balance in full every month and because of that I believe Macy's credited me the $27.00 late payment fee.
Regarding them calling me, my phone always rang once and so really I had no time to pick up the phone to answer it. I too was weary of the calls and so I did a redial of the number and a customer service representative had a heavy accent and immediately asked for my account number and I immediately hung up.
If you do receive a phone call from the above number just call the phone number on your statement and let the account representative explain to you why you had been receiving the calls and again ask if the above phone number is valid (800-511-3207).

Mar 02, 2016 #1120803

I'm getting 4 calls a day. I've asked for them to stop and nothing just more calls. Class action lawsuit maybe??

3 0 Reply

Nov 25, 2015 #1069689

I get so many calls for this piece of *** company - Macys. They refuse to take us off the list. Twice everyday. Filed about 50+ complaints to the FCC - to no avail. Macys just lost a customer. What a f*ed up company.

Nov 25, 2015 #1069643

I received several calls from 800-511-3207 and called it back. Though I was hesitant to provide any info, I provided my phone number, and then my name and last 4 of my social. It was a legitimate call thought I was not past due on my account. I did not, however, make a payment last month b/c I had refunded several items. I went ahead and made a payment and provided the last 4 numbers of my checking acct that they had on file.

Apr 07, 2015 #969057

This number keeps calling me and I do not even have a macy's account. I have not even used my card at a Macy's in a few months. I do not know how they got my number.

0 1 Reply
Saky

Feb 23, 2015 #949900 Los Angeles, California, United States

If you have iPhone just press i next to the # which means info and scroll to the bottom and press block this caller

4 0 Reply
Nico

Feb 03, 2015 #940652 San Francisco, California, United States

I called the number back and someone answered right away. Told them I had paid my bill yesterday and that my account is up to date. They asked for my account number but didn't want to give it over the phone so the guy searched for my Macy's account using my phone number. It came up and he confirmed the amount I had paid. Then told me the calls would be stopping after today.

2 0 Reply
hate8005113207

Jan 13, 2015 #930420 New York, New York, United States

This number calls me constantly and my Macy's bill is completely up-to-date.. Why can't Macy's step in to put an end to this company? Where are they in caring about their consumers? Anyone from Macy's on here?

2 0 Reply

Jan 08, 2015 #928031 Los Gatos, California, United States

1800-511-3207 It's scam. They said my last payment was rejected and overdue and wanted me to pay over the phone.
I do not have overdue payment and always pay my bill on time. Later I called and talked to Macys' customer service and confirmed there was no issue on my account.
So I believe it is a scam.

Oct 30, 2015 #1056159

not true. They keep call our company phone number

Micky

Dec 08, 2014 #912772 Noblesville, Indiana, United States

Getting constant calls. No message left. When I return the call, it says "the feature has been disabled". Since this and other sites say this is Macy's, I checked my bill. It is current with no balance due. Going to report the number to state attorney general and fcc.

anonymous

Oct 08, 2014 #881817

This is the best....I do not owe money to Macy's. In fact I have a credit with them because I overpaid when they got me so frustrated with these *** calls I made an extra payment. They are still calling me a few times a day. Cancelling my card right now. The aggravation not worth the discounts they offer. Their quality is not the same either...bye bye Macy's

3 0 Reply
Harassed Macys Customer

Sep 30, 2014 #877620

This 8005113207 "Macy's Harassment Hotline" has repeatedly called me numerous times all morning while at work. I see here it is some kind of Macy's collection, I don't pick up 800 #s. I don't understand why they're harassing me-- I paid the bill online in FULL yesterday. It's not even due for 2 weeks. You are now blocked. Leave me alone.

angry former employee

Jul 15, 2014 #841189

Worked my butt off for this company just for them to treat me worse than a customer who obviously is doing something fraudulent. FInally quit and now collections wants to call ne ATLEAST 3 times a day for a less than $15 credit. Mind you they ILLEGALLY took the $99.27 left on my paycard, WHICH I EARNED!
No way is this company EVER seeing another penny out of me!

4 0 Reply

Sep 13, 2016 #1212188 Saint Peters, Missouri, United States

I'M IN YOUR SAME BOAT BUDDY! THEY WILL ROT IN *** BEFORE THEY SEE PENNY FROM ME!

sam

Jul 14, 2014 #840579 Plantation, Florida, United States

Having same issue. Asked them to take them off their calling list and they insisted on my SS# or birthdate.

1-20 of 46 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.