I was changing in the Macy's fitting room when i felt sharp pain in my foot;: I looked down a two pins were stuck in my foot.I then noticed that the whole room was covered in pins.

I reported it in the store and the manager customer service was horrendous, but hopefully corporate will get in contact with me.(Before I left I check and the pins were still on the floor and the fitting room was not closed off) I spent over 200 dollars that day and depending on how corporate handle it i may or may not return to that company.

Review about: Macys Manager.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Why would you take your socks off in a public changing room??? That is as gross as being barefoot in a public shower!!!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #659085

Why do you want customer service to get in touch with you?I would never take my shoes off in a public place, you don't know who has been there before you, that might have something like athlete's foot or whatever else.

Also when I am shopping I would never take the time to go back and check the condition of the dressing room.Being you are so offended by this matter why did you go ahead and buy anything at the store?

to anonymous #1327058

Right?!Everyone on here is so butthurt...yet they STILL go back to shop there!

SMH! Obviously these stories are extremely exaggerated or common sense would tell them never to return there again. They're like chickens repeatedly pecking at an electric fence & getting zapped.

RIDICULOUS!