Macys - MACY'S Hazrd

I was changing in the Macy's fitting room when i felt sharp pain in my foot;: I looked down a two pins were stuck in my foot.I then noticed that the whole room was covered in pins.

I reported it in the store and the manager customer service was horrendous, but hopefully corporate will get in contact with me.(Before I left I check and the pins were still on the floor and the fitting room was not closed off) I spent over 200 dollars that day and depending on how corporate handle it i may or may not return to that company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 02, 2013 #659085 Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Why do you want customer service to get in touch with you? I would never take my shoes off in a public place, you don't know who has been there before you, that might have something like athlete's foot or whatever else. Also when I am shopping I would never take the time to go back and check the condition of the dressing room. Being you are so offended by this matter why did you go ahead and buy anything at the store?

4 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Macys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Macys.
Filing a new complaint about