Resolved
2.6
Layout of Store

Update by user Mar 14, 2015

Macy's deleted my order so I have to go by my image which is small. The order number for Macy's should be: 1102047809. Thank you for your support!

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2015

Macy’s ORDER# 1102106267

UPS TRACKING # 1Z7270661247280441‏

I placed several orders with Macy's on 3/2/15 and was given various shipping and delivery dates for my purchases. One of those was due to arrive on 3/9/15, when it did not, I gave it a couple of days and followed up today. I went through multiple channel and was given a BS answer as to why it was "called back" They said they could not get my verification, BS because they would never have shipped it needing a verification. CS was awful willing to do nothing to locate and recover my package. It is somewhere and UPS is willing to get it if Macy’s would just call them! Please help me! I need these items!!! $326.00 worth. Of course Macy’s offered to and would credit my account and give me a $50.00 Gift Card, but that does not come near the value of these Limed Edition pieces. This collection sold out in 12 minutes at MAC Cosmetics and in 3 hours at Macy’s! I can be reached at 817-514-8774 laur.miglietti@hotmail.com TY

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of macys gift card from Macys and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Macys to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, product availability, staff and false advertising of stock. Author liked the most product and quality of item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Macys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments