New York, New York
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Macy's did not publish a poor review I wrote for a product I bought online that never arrived.

They are still selling the product on their website (see the attached screenshot), and they are still saying that it ships within 15 days, even though I have waited FOUR WEEKS weeks for it and am now told that it is 'back ordered.'

Macy's has still not responded to my request for a refund.

Do not order from them online!

Review about: Skyline Grandview Adobe Accent Chair.

I didn't like: Being misled by information on their website.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Joey

Of course they're not going to tell you on the website that it's backordered!It's called MARKETING!!!

And they do hire people to remove negative reviews. ALL businesses do this.

Especially large retail corporations.Have you never stepped a foot in business school before???

Why should they publish it?It's NOT a product review!!!

Would you "review" a restaurant you couldn't get a reservation for?

No one wants to hear your irrelevant whining, so do us all a favor and either shut up, or take your issue to someone who's actually in a position to address it.

Joey
to Anonymous #1327046

True that! He must be from Washington State where all the liberals are easily offended by everything! He should have some stinky cheese with all that "whine"!