Macys Customer Care Review

47 of 999 Macys reviews

Update added by user Aug 07

The next day they were very helpful. They have terrific problem solve skills and I am very happy with there effort to make their customers happy

Original review posted by user Aug 06

I decided to have a bridal registry at Macy's because I have always loved the stores quality and customer service. There were a few items that I decided to

return because either I had duplicate or someone bought me a similar item from another store. I got three citring boards and when I returned the second cutting board they told me since it was a duplicate they would have to mail me a merchandise check. That isn't the inconvenience that really upset me. The topper to my horrible experience was when I returned a nutri bullet and two pillows I asked the associate to refund it to my Macy's card. She totally disregarded my request and refunded everything to the person who purchased the pillows. Not knowing this until two days later, when I went to make a purchase and my card was declined. I was so I embarrassed. Between calling credit, being on hold and going to the store to talk to a manager I have spent 5 hours trying to resolve this issue. The store said they couldn't do anything until tomorrow. I really hope this doesn't end in me having to tell my grandma I returned her gifts and someone elses and the return was applied to her card and not mine. Then I will have to ask her for my refund. Just doesn't seem right. Return receipt #

074-0055-7324

10846687 0055. 6:11pm 8/03/2016

Orig trans id 6/10/16 010-0112-3411

Orig trans id 7/13/16 074-0073-9225

Total credit $128.82

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bridal Registry Returns
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #895681 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Macys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
47 of 999 Macys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15 #1213026

I am so sorry that happened. Usually they don't return the credit to your csrd. They put that credit in a store card. Hope things were resolved

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.