Update added by user Aug 07
The next day they were very helpful. They have terrific problem solve skills and I am very happy with there effort to make their customers happy
Original review posted by user Aug 06
I decided to have a bridal registry at Macy's because I have always loved the stores quality and customer service. There were a few items that I decided to
return because either I had duplicate or someone bought me a similar item from another store. I got three citring boards and when I returned the second cutting board they told me since it was a duplicate they would have to mail me a merchandise check. That isn't the inconvenience that really upset me. The topper to my horrible experience was when I returned a nutri bullet and two pillows I asked the associate to refund it to my Macy's card. She totally disregarded my request and refunded everything to the person who purchased the pillows. Not knowing this until two days later, when I went to make a purchase and my card was declined. I was so I embarrassed. Between calling credit, being on hold and going to the store to talk to a manager I have spent 5 hours trying to resolve this issue. The store said they couldn't do anything until tomorrow. I really hope this doesn't end in me having to tell my grandma I returned her gifts and someone elses and the return was applied to her card and not mine. Then I will have to ask her for my refund. Just doesn't seem right. Return receipt #
10846687 0055. 6:11pm 8/03/2016
Orig trans id 6/10/16 010-0112-3411
Orig trans id 7/13/16 074-0073-9225
Total credit $128.82
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Lending Club - HORRIBLE Investment Do not believe the bull *** LC posts on its site about 99.8% of investors getting a positive return. It's all a big F'n scam I..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."