Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I AM SO MAD. I was looking foward to wearing my north face hoodie.

It was on sale and I was excited! I bough a black and gold one. A week later it arrives. After waiting for so long, IT GETS SHIPPED TO THE WRONG HOUSE.

My "neighbors" from 7 houses away recieved the package. Not only that, they opened it and removed my north face hoodie out of its packaging, even though they knew it wasnt theire's. That already by itself made me mad. Then FINALLY i got to open the package (even though it was already opened) And guess what i see, a white and lavender hoodie.

The lavender part had some glitter in it and it looked like it was for babies. *** was I pissed. I am going to be returning the hoodie and exchaning it. I know that macy's customer serive is terrible so Im gonna have to go all the way to the store to do it.

WASTE OF TIME!!!! After that, I have to re order the real hoodie I want. ANOTHER FRAKING WASTE OF TIME. Then I have to wait for it to ship AGAIN!

I go to check online. ITS FREAKING OUT OF STOCK? F you Macy's. I was so looking foward to finally having something from north face.

I hope your company goes bankrupt.

F u! :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Macys Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 02, 2017.

Comments

wow. so your jacket arriving at your neighbors house is somehow macys fault??

Why dont you blame yourself for entering the wrong address or blame whatever mail carrier delivered it to the wrong address. And just to let you know north face has a website, so you can order your ugly clothing from there next time around.