Update added by user Aug 16, 2013
Well, today is August 15, 2013 and still no response from these Crooks which is one of many "Macy's".
Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2013
I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a ZERO amount owed.Now how is this possible?You owe no money your account has been paid off and they are charging you interest twice!So I asked them to send them to me so that I could see my statement. I dont have the copies I asked for.I did get a bill from Macy's for $15.00 on an account that I haven't used since 2008!Whats up with that?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Interest Fee
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Macy’s ORDER# 1102106267 UPS TRACKING # 1Z7270661247280441 I placed several orders with Macy's on 3/2/15 and was given various shipping and delivery dates for my purchases. One of those was due..."
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for,..."
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "So I saw an ad for outcalls, and I contacted a girl named Carina. She came, I gave her the $200 and she claimed she had to go get..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."