Update added by user Aug 16, 2013
Well, today is August 15, 2013 and still no response from these Crooks which is one of many "Macy's".
Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2013
I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a ZERO amount owed.Now how is this possible?You owe no money your account has been paid off and they are charging you interest twice!So I asked them to send them to me so that I could see my statement. I dont have the copies I asked for.I did get a bill from Macy's for $15.00 on an account that I haven't used since 2008!Whats up with that?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Interest Fee
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In August, 2015 I applied for an American Express credit card. The offer included a $300 statement credit if I charged $1,000 on the card within the first three..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016. The same day, I called and cancelled the order. On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the..."
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."