Update added by user Aug 16, 2013
Well, today is August 15, 2013 and still no response from these Crooks which is one of many "Macy's".
Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2013
I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a ZERO amount owed.Now how is this possible?You owe no money your account has been paid off and they are charging you interest twice!So I asked them to send them to me so that I could see my statement. I dont have the copies I asked for.I did get a bill from Macy's for $15.00 on an account that I haven't used since 2008!Whats up with that?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Interest Fee
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Title says every thing I want to say. I was a fool and bought worry no more warranty twice , but the first minor claim I had and they ..."
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Awful company. I ordered a black off the should top in cotton. They sent black polyester dress. I contacted them immediately. They ask for a picture of what I received...."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."