2.8

During a cruise call at Honolulu I shopped at Macys at the beautiful Ala Moana center.I should have used any credit card in my pocket but NO, I was conned into opening a Macy's charge account.

Over the next month as I sailed westward I went online daily to get the new account linked to a credit card to pay my bill. NO luck...even though I spent over 28 hours trying to get my Macys card linked to any of my credit cards. I then gave up and tried to pay by phone once I got to Rome (where I first tried the website again and again gave up). This lowlife store won't take a credit card number over the phone to pay a bill!

You have to pay by CHECK on the phone. Try it with the insects manning their call centers! What a run around; rude, nasty call center people, phone call disconnects, hang ups...finally got it paid.. NEARLY a month after paying by phone during a one hour+ call from Rome, Italy - which Macys reversed a day later.

I shall not soon darken the doorway of ANY Macys store anywhere!

It SEEMS the bill is now paid but who knows until NEXT month.They have provided the worst bill paying/shopping experience I have ever had.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Macys. The most disappointing about macys account from Macys was trying to pay my bill, macys doesnt take credit cards over the phone and empoylees tones or attitude , but reviewer liked merchandise. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Macys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Macys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments