3.3K views

I have Macys account from more than 2 years now.All of sudden stopped getting coupons in mail.Last coupons i got was in October.

My neighbors and friends are getting regularly. In spite of huge shopping in Macys. I am not getting coupon is disappointing. I asked in the store why we did not get any coupon but no body knows the right answer.so irrespective of spending in hundreds you want get any benefits.That is ridiculous.

not sure who to contact and from where to get the coupons.I am totally pissed of as non one is paying attention to my complains either.Please email me if there is any solution to this problem at harshalpatil310@yahoo

Review about: Macys Coupon.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #958416

I have not received any coupons since October 2014. And I have purchased items online since then. I've slowed down buying from Macy's because I'm not receiving any coupons.

Go green for Macy's and that's a good thing for our environment. Sign up and register online and use app on your phone so you get your coupon from there.. as simple as that!

Richmond, Virginia, United States #616459

I'm actually a Macy's associate who just came across this.I'm not sure why you're suddenly not getting coupons, but I hear this from my customers occassionally.

Go to your local macy's and have the associate call the credit card company and explain the situation.

They have a direct line.I've done this several times, and haven't had any trouble with the credit card company and my customers are always satisfied in the end.

to C***ie Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #912639

I have macys credit card and do not receive any coupons especially during holiday season. I cant send pass or coupons to my phone and I do not have printer for labtop

to C***ie Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #912642

my address has not changed receieved coupons which expired October do not printer to print online or unable to send to my phone. who do I contact karen

They told me it was because I don't spend enough money annually. I would spend money there, if they would just send me coupons. The best part of this is, my husband has a card and NEVER buys anything and he JUST GOT COUPONS IN THE MAIL!!!!!

to Carly #1020672

It's called a rewards card for a reason, you are rewarded with coupons for shopping there. You don't shop there and pay with your macy's card, you don't get the reward. see how that works.

to Anonymous #1327042

So true.And as associates, we are given zero power to fix this.

But then when the customer's do get the coupons, they get mad anyway cause the coupons exclude a TON of items & most customers like to pretend they can't read the exclusions.*Sigh*

Hi,

I had the same problem for almost 3 months. Called Macy's customer service without any success. Finally figured out the problem after spending half an hour on my Macy's online account.

You should log in to your Macy's account. Then click on Macy's credit card on the left menu. Under manage your credit account, you have to update your contact information. That s it.

I updated my address on my profile soon after we moved in to our new place but this update did not go through my Macy's credit card. I hope that works. I am almost positive that you will get the coupons again.

Hi,