Verified Reviewer

I am a Platinum Card holder with Macys for 15+ years &;;;;;;;;;;;; have spent over 20k at min. In recent years, I started shopping online versus in store because I got better deals and more variety versus never finding what I wanted in store (I am a plus size customer) & waiting in LONG LINES - Everything was going well I think BUT recently around holiday 2020 and feb/march I had some issues with recent orders & as a resolution they sent me a mail & blocked me , my NAME & my address & are forcing me to now shop in stores ONLY.

I didn't get any call from their Investigation Dept to find out the issue and what steps I took to overcome the recent thefts/missing parcel issue in my complex - They just sent me a brutal insulting email saying no refunds/no shipment to YOUR NAME & YOUR ADDRESS which I was very hurt by.

I am still trying to wrap my head around what happened and why such action was taken by Macy's without even allowing me an opportunity to present my side of the story.

What happened here ?

Even if you wanted to limit my address , you could have let me continue shopping online but pick up at the store BUT NO - Their associate even went to the extent of telling me that a lot of customers lie about not getting shipments so we have no other choice. She had no answer to why I couldn't pick items in the store ?!

And When i asked another associate if the company wanted me to close my account then he said , I am happy to transfer you to our Credit dept and they will cancel/close your account !!!!

I am deeply shocked and embarrassed - This has NEVER happened to me in my life !!!

In 17 years - not 1 late payment - Thousands of $$$ worth of business - & this is the treatment that I get over some missing orders !?! You block me - MY NAME - my family - my address ?!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments