3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased a BeautyRest Mattress set which was on sale, and now it's $100 less from the original sale price.I called Macy's Customer Service and spoke to Jevon and was told that the "adjustment" will only be honored if it was within 10 day.

I did not feel he was caring, and I felt he was very defensive with his assistance. I believe, and through experience, most stores will honor the "adjustments" within 30 days, online or in-store.

I haven't slept on the bed since I purchased it and I am thinking of returning, and repurchasing it which is an inconvenience for me.Not satisfied with results and hopefully, Macy's will treat their loyal customers with more care.

Review about: Mattress.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: How my problem was handled by jevon from customer service.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Just wanted to add:

I am not "pissed", but I am Disappointed with the results of my conversation with Jevon. He needs to change his attitude, and at least try to pretend that he cares.

to Anonymous Olympia, Washington, United States #1327024

If you wanted a price adjustment, why call instead of going to the store in person??I would've gone & asked, if I didn't like the response, I would speak to a manager.

Simple as that. It's not rocket science people!!! These retail giants only care about the $$$ you spend there, nothing else!

I mean think about it, this company puts new sales people (on their VERY 1st day!) on the floor by themselves to figure it all out.What do you honestly expect???

to Anonymous #1330919

Why the *** would she or anybody carry a MATTRESS into macys for a freaking price adjustment? She did the right thing by calling macys customer service, but she just needed to speak to the right person and not a rookie.( should've asked to be transferred to another representative if Jevon wasn't helping)

to Twofaced #1393329

You don't carry the mattress you fool.All the info they need is on the receipt.

This is what poor cashier's have to deal with. Incompetent customers like you.

Makes cashier's look like geniuses!Smh!