3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased "Hannon Recliners by Simon LI"-called as soon as chairs delivered- uncomfortable-very hard & not the same specs as the model in the store!Picked out 2 new (equally expensive) chairs to replace them & asked Macy's to waive the 15% restocking fee.

Sent a rude young man out to measure- our chairs more than an 1-1/2 off from store model! Refused to waive fee! Not our problem - this is a problem between Macy's & their supplier Simon Li! Zero customer loyalt & terrible customer service-many phone calls & time on hold - refuse to help!

This is why Macy's will continue to close stores & lose customers!They don't care about their customers!

Review about: Simon Li Furniture Hannon Power Recliner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Waive restocking fee so we can purchase more comfortable chairs!.

I didn't like: Customer service-non-waiver of restocking fee.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Macys - Shoes Order Review from Holland, Michigan Macys "Terrible terrible terrible will never shop at Macy's ever again, and apparently if your cash paying customer you're worthless at the store! I paid over $100 for a pair of..." Read more Macys - Macy's is MEAN and UnFAIR! Macys "Macy’s ORDER# 1102106267 UPS TRACKING # 1Z7270661247280441‏ I placed several orders with Macy's on 3/2/15 and was given various shipping and delivery dates for my purchases. One of those was due..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Family Dollar - Employees are great corporate not so far Family Dollar " The employees at my Family Dollar are great it's some of the corporate people that are not so great I purchased an iPhone 5 liquid case about a year/a..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more