Macys - Receive used customer return Michael Kors bags!!!

I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer service said I was supposed to receive new ones and apologized and I returned one that was horribly bad and kept the other one since they credited me $25.00. They we're missing tags,scratched,dirty,no dust bag and even had the customer return slip inside the bag.

So I tried ordering again and got one even worse then described above! They shipped it in a bag!!!! Not a box and it had marks all over it, Was missing the price tag,Had 2 deep knicks to the leather, scratched metal feer, marks all over and the re-ticket price in the bag.

I contacted customer service about the first order and had one *** of a time fixing the issue, I contacted them over the phone too. They kept avoiding my question which was, "Are sale/close-out/clearance Michael Kors bags customer returns? NO answer from phone staff or email staff. Finally today I decided to use the chat feature like I was purchasing a new bag and asked the question. She said OH no and they are ALL supposed to be new.

Plus who ships a $378.00 handbag in a thin poly mailer bag?? I couldn't believe it.

After 3 junk bags I won't be back to shop Michael Kors through ever again. I have ordered through herbergers and they came flawless and after getting 3 in the above described condition I know they are doing it on purpose.

Buyer beware of Michael Kors sale hand bags and in my opinion they are tarnishing the brand by doing this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Michael Kors Bag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #590265 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Macys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04 #1088890

Purchased 7 Michael Kors Bags for Christmas and 4 of them were customer returns similar to above story. Snipped tags, Nicked leather & Scuffed Hardware. Customer service wouldn't answer the question if they send out used customer return handbags...Lol you weren’t lying! I just had to return them and they didn't care. Watch out buying clearance unless you want slight defective merchandise online. Will shop in the stores for now on or

0 0 Reply

Apr 20, 2015 #974029 Fredericksburg, Virginia

That is crazy that you would have such a problem with them over a handbag. Never felt with Macy's online and now I'm glad that I haven't. Going inside the store will be my way of shopping from them.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Macys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Macys.
Filing a new complaint about