Saint Paul, Minnesota
4K views 2 comments

I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer service said I was supposed to receive new ones and apologized and I returned one that was horribly bad and kept the other one since they credited me $25.00. They we're missing tags,scratched,dirty,no dust bag and even had the customer return slip inside the bag.

So I tried ordering again and got one even worse then described above! They shipped it in a bag!!!! Not a box and it had marks all over it, Was missing the price tag,Had 2 deep knicks to the leather, scratched metal feer, marks all over and the re-ticket price in the bag.

I contacted customer service about the first order and had one *** of a time fixing the issue, I contacted them over the phone too. They kept avoiding my question which was, "Are sale/close-out/clearance Michael Kors bags customer returns? NO answer from phone staff or email staff. Finally today I decided to use the chat feature like I was purchasing a new bag and asked the question. She said OH no and they are ALL supposed to be new.

Plus who ships a $378.00 handbag in a thin poly mailer bag?? I couldn't believe it.

After 3 junk bags I won't be back to shop Michael Kors through Macys.com ever again. I have ordered through herbergers and they came flawless and after getting 3 in the above described condition I know they are doing it on purpose.

Buyer beware of Michael Kors sale hand bags and in my opinion they are tarnishing the brand by doing this.

Review about: Michael Kors Bag.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

3.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $279
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Purchased 7 Michael Kors Bags for Christmas and 4 of them were customer returns similar to above story.Snipped tags, Nicked leather & Scuffed Hardware.

Customer service wouldn't answer the question if they send out used customer return handbags...Lol you weren’t lying! I just had to return them and they didn't care.

Watch out buying clearance unless you want slight defective merchandise online.Will shop in the stores for now on or Michaelkors.com

Smjajamn

That is crazy that you would have such a problem with them over a handbag. Never felt with Macy's online and now I'm glad that I haven't. Going inside the store will be my way of shopping from them.