Macys - Receive used customer return Michael Kors bags!!!
I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer service said I was supposed to receive new ones and apologized and I returned one that was horribly bad and kept the other one since they credited me $25.00. They we're missing tags,scratched,dirty,no dust bag and even had the customer return slip inside the bag.
So I tried ordering again and got one even worse then described above! They shipped it in a bag!!!! Not a box and it had marks all over it, Was missing the price tag,Had 2 deep knicks to the leather, scratched metal feer, marks all over and the re-ticket price in the bag.
I contacted customer service about the first order and had one *** of a time fixing the issue, I contacted them over the phone too. They kept avoiding my question which was, "Are sale/close-out/clearance Michael Kors bags customer returns? NO answer from phone staff or email staff. Finally today I decided to use the chat feature like I was purchasing a new bag and asked the question. She said OH no and they are ALL supposed to be new.
Plus who ships a $378.00 handbag in a thin poly mailer bag?? I couldn't believe it.
After 3 junk bags I won't be back to shop Michael Kors through Macys.com ever again. I have ordered through herbergers and they came flawless and after getting 3 in the above described condition I know they are doing it on purpose.
Buyer beware of Michael Kors sale hand bags and in my opinion they are tarnishing the brand by doing this.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Michael Kors Bag
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."
- "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."