Sad day in a failing department store to play liberal politics and choose for the customer what they can and cannot purchase...Ivanka Trumps clothing line interested the younger savvy dresser for most part Macys catered to the frumpy old lady...Stand up for all of your customers be it to the left or right..stay out of the political arena let your customer decide,after all it is the HARD WORKING AMERICAN that shops at your stores....And we as customers should have a right to decide what clothing interests us.....I will no longer shop at Macy's nor will any of my family we will take our hard earned dollar and spend it else where...Let us go else whwere and make shopping great again...

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1288970

God forbid a business decide for itself who they choose to do business with. You are certainly welcome to take your business elsewhere, but so are they. Welcome to free enterprise and capitalism, two cornerstones of the American economy.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1286338

Your store is handling the Ivanka Trump line wrong! Pretty bad that your store is one sided! Won't shop there anymore!

Mclean, Virginia, United States #1286235

SHAME ON MACY'S.MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND I WILL NEVER SHOP IN YOUR RACIST, BULLYING STORE AGAIN.

MOST OF YOUR CUSOMERS ARE CONSERVATIVE WOMEN WHO WORK AND CAN AFFORD YOUR OVER PRICED MERCHANDISE. YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS GOING AFTER IVANKA. WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE TO YOU.

I HOPE THIS CAUSES YOU TO COMMIT RETAIL SUICIDE.SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.

offconsumerpissed

"I will no longer shop at Macy's nor will any of my family we will take our hard earned dollar and spend it else where"

Simply based on your inability to type a paragraph, I'm guessing your "hard earned dollar" is from welfare.At any rate, stop.

The election is over.Every single person that rants like you did - whether pro-Trump or anti-Trump - should be barred from the internet.