My husband bought a gold necklace from Macy's.Well when i put it on it didn't fit well.

We went in to return it and we were told that because the jewerly tag was removed we could not get a refund or exchange it.Well i explained to the sales clerk that i had never wore. It had all the orginal tags ,box and receipt even the gift receipt.I just want to know who gives a Valentine gift with a tag on it.Please help me understand that .

The necklace was not cheap so we are out of $300.Be careful buying jewerly there.I will never shop at Macy's again Dillard's will be my store from now on .

Review about: Diamond Heart Necklace.

2.1
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

FargoLargo

Your post made me laugh out loud!Everyone knows Macy's has the most lenient return policy & will accept just about anything back.

Did you have a receipt, CRL number for it? Your husband bought it for you & you know exactly how much he paid, yet you didn't gave any info on it? Hard to believe. Also, we can trace any purchase with a Macy's card or even a debit card.

So I am led to believe you are a shady person who was trying to scam the system, hence the reason they didn't "help you" as you say. Your story (cause that's what it is) screams BS!!! Maybe you are very fat & had the necklace enlarged?

That would be the ONLY reason they wouldn't give you a refund.And this policy is on all of our jewelry receipts.

FargoLargo
to FargoLargo #1327064

And what a *** husband to give you something with the tags all off but still in the same box!That was pointless!

Who does that??!!Smh.

to FargoLargo #1327215

Noting is shady about me sweetie.

I owe you nothing except prayer for judging someone you don't t know . Maybe I didn't explain it to your

standards but it is the truth .

to FargoLargo #1327217

My Husband is a great man . He gave it to me as we were walking out to a Valentine dinner . Fargo I hope your

life is always perfect and filled with the love of Christ .