Macys - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Brockton, Massachusetts
I am in disbelief to find that the inside flap of my box was covered in blood.Although HIV cannot be transmitted through dry blood, you can be exposed to the Hepatitis B virus with direct contact of dry blood with an open wound.
I understand that accidents happen and I am in hopes the employee was not injuried seriously.
It is quite evident that Macys did not follow OSHA regulations and procedures to properly dispose of biohazardous materials. This is unacceptable. Attached is a photo of the flap along with an area with peroxide that proves it is blood.
This is downright disgusting. I have sent 2 messages.
One through Facebook and one directly through customer service.I have heard no response.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I foolishly bought two licenses, one for a desktop and one for a laptop. They worked great for a while, then all of a sudden I was having problems with..."
- "I purchased a program for downloaded torrents from BT Guard - they did not offer a free trial, but claimed if you were not satisfied you could request a refund..."
- "Update of wrong flowers delivered and late. Just got an email saying they will credit my Credit card for $14.99 for a $77.93:initial charge! They lied about delivery time..."