Brockton, Massachusetts

I am in disbelief to find that the inside flap of my box was covered in blood.Although HIV cannot be transmitted through dry blood, you can be exposed to the Hepatitis B virus with direct contact of dry blood with an open wound.

I understand that accidents happen and I am in hopes the employee was not injuried seriously.

It is quite evident that Macys did not follow OSHA regulations and procedures to properly dispose of biohazardous materials. This is unacceptable. Attached is a photo of the flap along with an area with peroxide that proves it is blood.

This is downright disgusting. I have sent 2 messages.

One through Facebook and one directly through customer service.I have heard no response.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Macys - Cellar 10-piece punch bowl set hazard Macys "While washing the punch bowl and taking measures not to drop it, the bowl broke off and cut my hand severely. As I examined the bowl later I discovered..." Read more Walmart Sold Me An XBox 1 With A Used XBox 360 Inside The Box Walmart " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more