Macys - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Brockton, Massachusetts
I am in disbelief to find that the inside flap of my box was covered in blood.Although HIV cannot be transmitted through dry blood, you can be exposed to the Hepatitis B virus with direct contact of dry blood with an open wound.
I understand that accidents happen and I am in hopes the employee was not injuried seriously.
It is quite evident that Macys did not follow OSHA regulations and procedures to properly dispose of biohazardous materials. This is unacceptable. Attached is a photo of the flap along with an area with peroxide that proves it is blood.
This is downright disgusting. I have sent 2 messages.
One through Facebook and one directly through customer service.I have heard no response.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "Vida Vacations is playing dirty, dirty tricks to *** people out of their hard earned money. It's such a well orchestrated scam it's no wonder they have such a..."
- "The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance. Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or..."
- "I purchased a program for downloaded torrents from BT Guard - they did not offer a free trial, but claimed if you were not satisfied you could request a refund..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."