I am in disbelief to find that the inside flap of my box was covered in blood.Although HIV cannot be transmitted through dry blood, you can be exposed to the Hepatitis B virus with direct contact of dry blood with an open wound.

I understand that accidents happen and I am in hopes the employee was not injuried seriously.

It is quite evident that Macys did not follow OSHA regulations and procedures to properly dispose of biohazardous materials. This is unacceptable. Attached is a photo of the flap along with an area with peroxide that proves it is blood.

This is downright disgusting. I have sent 2 messages.

One through Facebook and one directly through customer service.I have heard no response.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Macys and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Macys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Macys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments