They no longer hire for Customer Service. The store in the Orchard in Westminster has hired many immigrants who bend the rules and promotions to their beliefs and way of thinking.

In particular the Russian decent employee's. I have dropped my intended purchases at the feet of a Manager more than once when they try to tell me that the signage is wrong or that I misunderstood the sale (same sales they have had for years - longer than they have been in the country). When I speak to the Store Manager she affirms that I was correct and that she will speak to the floor managers yet it continues to happen. They no longer care about service nor treat the customer with respect.

They do not care if you buy. I've even had one answer her phone while in the middle of a conversation with me. I really liked Macy's and due to this terrible service I will take my business elsewhere... JCP across the parking lot, Dillards across town...

the outlets opening up down the road. Service is key and they have opted for the mafia instead.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of macys manager. Macys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned macys manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Macys.

Comments

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1184820

You want low prices? You want these insane sales all the time? Then guess what...you're going to get minimum wage employees who have to deal with abusive customers all day who realize very quickly "I don't get paid enough for this ***."

Don't expect champagne and caviar when you are just paying for a happy meal.

Westwood, New Jersey, United States #1180317

The signage mistakes are one thing---but it's low wage retail. You can expect help, but don't expect people to care.

Losing a job at macy's means you have to buy mid-shelf liquor instead of top shelf liquor. There's no incentive to care.