If you were not sure if you wanted to grant me a credit increase then you shouldn't have ran it.What I haven't paid to others shouldn't have anything to do with you.I pay and I make a payment every month on time.So please understand where I'm coming from.Thats it so goodbye for now no need to respond I have stated my case.It happened today I received a letter grom you guys saying you had decreased my credit and ive stated if that's not what you wanted to do then why did you?Please understand I'm highly upset.thats it for now goodbye...............Seriously

Review about: Macys Credit Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

MattD78

According to your Macy's credit card agreement " We may reduce or increase your credit limit at any time for any reason as permitted by law. We will notify you of any change, but the change may take effect before you receive the notice. "

okayy.umm you do realize that the computer does the credit increases/ decreases not a human right?

The computer flagged you for a credit decrease for a good reason im sure.Read the terms and conditions before applying for a credit card in the future.