I went to a Macy's store in Pembroke Pines after work so I was not dressed up.I went into the women's clothing department and was looking at a favorite brand.

The cashier was busy serving someone in Spanish and looked over at me like what the f are you doing here.

Then I looked at another section and the preson straightening out the racks gave me the same look and walked away.It was a young African American woman who spoke to me and told me that I would be better off coming back tomorow as several of the items I was looking at would be on sale.

Review about: Macys Cashier.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

I despise Macy's.When my son in the Army Special Forces was on leave following a tour of Afghanistan, we were shopping in Macy's men's dept.

The clerk - and it was impossible to tell if it was male or female - simply glared and straightened stock. We were the only customers in the dept.

and had to go get a manager for help.Not finding what he wanted, we went to Dillards, and spent in the $3000.00 range there instead.

WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Macys - Macy's is MEAN and UnFAIR! Macys "Macy’s ORDER# 1102106267 UPS TRACKING # 1Z7270661247280441‏ I placed several orders with Macy's on 3/2/15 and was given various shipping and delivery dates for my purchases. One of those was due..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more