I bought an Inglot palette in Macy's Union Square, and one of my eyeshadows (m344) was irritatingly and stupidly replaced by the employee by m345, a green shade which is obviously not the pinkish brown I had asked for.I contacted customer service and they said that I could only return it in store.

Which would be fine if I didn't live 2500km away, I was there on vacation and we only spent one day in the city.

Macy's is useless at reading and equally useless at rectifying customer complaints.Take your business elsewhere or you'll have to deal with them being "sorry" but doing nothing.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Macys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Macys to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Macys inglot eye shadow for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

You should have checked your purchase before you left and you can return any item from Macy's at ANY Macy's location, not just the one you purchased it at.