5.0

I would like to compliment Theresa Gardner on her quick thinking in an emergency situation concerning my Mother. We were shopping in your store on August 3, 2015. Overland Park, Ks. My Mom became very ill and almost fainted. My grandson ran to seek a wheelchair and out of nowhere came Ms. Gardner. she came with her office chair that she served as a wheelchair. The ambulance was called but took forever, Ms. Gardner rolled her in that chair to the exit where I was parked. We were able to load her in the car and get her to the hospital.

Please thank her for me. It's employees like her that makes Macy's the no. one Dept. store.

Ms. Shirley Kemp

10600 NW 86th St.

Kansas City, Mo. 64153

(816) 309-5301

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Macys. He best about macys staff from Macys was your customer servicee. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Macys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Macys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

I would like to commend the outstanding service performed by Evelyn on 10/4/17 at South Bay Galleria's Lingerie Department.She kindly took the time necessary to help me find my size, and ensure that I was completely satisfied before checking out.

Evelyn made my shopping experience a pleasurable one, and she should truly be considered as an extreme value to your establishment.Much thanks to you, Evelyn, from Julia Kibble, of Gardena California.

Toms River, New Jersey, United States #1262633

I would like to compliment your employee Tifiney in your junior department at your Willowbrook, NJ store.She was wonderful in helping me and she had such a great big smile when doing it!

I would also like to compliment her supervisor Kathy for having such a terrific employee!Thank you and I will be back!

Thank you for that review but this is not a Macy's site. To help that employee get the recognition she deserves, please contact the store she works at.

to Anonymous Toms River, New Jersey, United States #1262636

I would like to compliment your employee Tifiney at your Willowbrook, NJ store, she was wonderful and she helped me a great deal and she did it with a great big smile! I would also like to compliment her supervisor Kathy for having such a terrific employee! Thank you and I will shop there again!