Bought some expensive bras. I was talked into trying a new style that was not in stock but would be ordered for me.

They were sent out to me from another store. When trying at home I did not like the fit. On returning to the store, all tags etc. intact , I forgot to bring in the shipping info.

I was given a very hard time and the clerk was rude and refused to credit me without the parcel info. A few days later I returned with the shipping slip and returned to the store. This time the upstairs clerk, older, could not have been nicer. She apologized for my earlier treatment, told me the shipping slip was not necessary and made the adjustment.

I just received my current bill and I have a interest charge on it. This is ridiculous. The payment was a day or two late because of the above mentioned sales clerk. When calling to correct this error, no way to get through to customer service, recording after recording repeating the same info.

Macy's will be losing an old customer.

What happened to this store!!! Most sincerely, Dorothy Quartullo

Review about: Macys Shipping Service.

Comments

The employee should've known they can ALWAYS return your item to the credit card, debit card, or Macy's card you used for the purchase. They can also track all purchases this way & you don't need the actual receipt.