ordered an item online thru their website and when i received it the following week and opened the package it was empty!i suspect it was stolen by someone in the fulfillment department for the order in the warehouse and not any of the shippers (ups/usps).

Related: Macys - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

although they are sending a replacement, however this kind of thing should not be happening. it was not an inexpensive item either. why do i suspect it to be on their end and not the shippers?

well the package came all taped up really tightly and looked totally tampered with and the most probably was done before being shipped out.what a bunch of crooks!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Macys Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $300
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Why are you complaining?They promptly replaced your lost item.

And you offer no evidence to support your contention that Macys employees -- not the shippers -- stole the item.Quit whining and shut your yapper.

Macys - Bernhardt 'leather' sofa & chair sold as real leather- Not real leather Macys " We purchased a Bernhardt leather sofa, chair ottoman and other furniture 7-8 years ago. The furniture was in a room that was rarely used. We moved recently and..." Read more Macys - No Customer Service Macys "Purchased 2 leather recliners for XMAS. Delivery was on the 26th. Delivery guys put recliners house - we looked them over but didn't sit in chair. Delivery guy kept saying..." Read more LOWES CREDIT CARD BANK Lowes "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..." Read more Macys - Horrible Experience Macys "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more