I had been looking for a white cardigan and I finally found something I liked online but I didn't purchase it.I decided to come to the store after work.

Made my way to the 5th floor, found the cardigan, went to the first register, there were 2 people in front of me and the Associate yelled out that she wasn't taking anymore customers after the 2 who were in front of me. I walked away to another register. This time, there were 3 people in front of me. I actually got there at the same time with the 3rd person and again the Associate yells she is only taking the 3 people in front of me.

I had one item. I work on the East side in midtown Manhattan. I live uptown.

I took the time to come to your store because I really wanted the cardigan only to get UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!Very disappointed!

Review about: Macys Cashier.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

Marietta, Georgia, United States #1341473

Sales associate turned me away because the item I had came from a difference clothing department, that happened to be on a different floor.I didn't want to go back, so Macy's lost the sale.

I left the item on the counter and walked out.I remember now why I don't shop at Macy's.

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1340429

When employees are punished for going over their scheduled time, or when the night shift is tremendously smaller than the day shift, you get employees like these who try to protect their jobs at the expense of the customer. Bad scheduling software.