Trb, Ct Macy's promotion dated Dec.18 thru 23rd. I spend over 4 hrs not shopping, but in check-out lines.

I was just frusted by the fact the your coupon was not excepted in all departments. Some items did not take the QUOTE PRICE, the sales clerk would get a supervisor only when I asked.

Some sales clerk couldn't even ring up my items with out help from supervisor. When I finallay left your store and saw how much I had spent, THE VERY NEXT DAY I RETURNED EVERYTHING AND SHOPPED SOMEWHERE ELSE - YOU RATE EXTREMELY POOR

Review about: Macys Coupon.

Comments

1.expect a mess

2.expect long lines

3. rude/needy customers

blame not the company but urself

So basically you wasted 4+ hours since you went back the next day to return everything. I don't understand, though, how you didn't know how much you spent until you left the store. Do you often not pay attention to the money you give out?

If you work at my Macy's we take back and *** near honor everything in the name of the almighty customer...now you will get a culture lesson or think you are on a trip to Africa but you gets the helps yous needs....

anunfortunateemployee

Well if you read the EXCLUSIONS, you wouldn't have an issue. Also, don't exaggerate: there is no such thing as a 4-hour wait on a line.

Not even an hour. No register is that slow. I've worked the busiest days of Macy's and I get people moving along quite nicely.

And just for prior knowledge: ALL coupons have exclusions.

Don't hassle the sales associates because we didn't sit around and thought up these exclusions ourselves. They're more of a pain for us than customers.

Well actually they did take "Exception" of your coupon. The didn't "ACCEPT" it..."Finallay".

Macy's has always helped me out wonderfully.

Called other stores for items and everything. I bet they were having a lot of trouble this season dealing with people like you.