Over a month ago, I returned nearly $400 of merchandise purchased from the online store.I used the return shipping label provided and included all documentation.

Instead of crediting my Macy's charge, I received EIGHT envelopes from Macy's - 4 letters informing me that I would be receiving EZ Return cards, and 4 separate EZ Return cards themselves, totaling nearly $400. I asked Customer service why they can't just put it back to my Macy's card? Cust Svc said it should have been done that way and they would make that correction. Four weeks and numerous e-mails later, still nothing has been done.

I had to call them to reverse interest charges that I shouldn't have to pay (I returned the items within two days of purchase)! Now my credit card payment is due and I refuse to make a payment towards that card. Once that credit is reversed, my balance will be zero, so why should I put any more money on that account, especially since it takes forever to get it back. So far, cust svc keeps saying they will follow up, but NOTHING has been done!!!!

I will NEVER make an online purchase from Macy's again, and will likely stay away from their stores as well.Too much effort to make a return!

Review about: Macys Account.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments