4.5
Layout of Store

Macy's uses or used a company called Worry No More for furniture warranty. I have a 7 year warranty for defects and operational problems. In fact, I have the "Premium" warranty. My reclining couch stopped reclining so I called Worry No More and they told me that because I reported the problem more than 15 days after the problem started, the warranty would not cover the problem. So now I am stuck with a couch that will not recline. This is Macy's fault for using a sleazeball company.

Be aware that if you do not know how long you have to report the problem, you must look at your contract and find out first . You must tell them it was less than that amount of time or you will not be serviced. Heck, I do not know if you will even be serviced then.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

No, it's your fault for not reading the terms and conditions of your warranty, and more than likely, the sales associate who sold you the furniture sat there and told you the terms of the warranty. Regardless if they didn't, as a consumer, you have a RESPONSIBILITY to read the terms of your warranty and the small print.