4.2

I had reported a failing cushion, and they refused to honor their plan - The furniture was purchased in September 2012 and I called them on 10/23/15 to report the problem, but they refused to honor their plan.When I asked why, they said the failure was due to normal wear and tear, which is not covered.

I asked them to site where on their policy that failures due to normal wear and tear is not covered, and they could not. I pointed out that their policy actually states that it covers this type of failure, but they refused to listen and unilaterally closed the case.

I called Macy's too, and they tried to help, but they had no luck.

Macy's agreed that the Worry No More Plan does cover this type of failure, but they cannot do anymore to help because they are a different company.I told Macy's they better stop selling this scam to their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Macys. The most disappointing about macys worrynomore protection plan from Macys was that macys sell scam warranty plans , but reviewer liked price and convenience. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Macys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Macys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments