Macys - Worrynomore is a scam

8 of 1031 Macys reviews

I bought an entire apartment of furniture from Macy's and Worrynomore plan for all pieces including structural coverage.Here are my experiences.

1) Mattress My baby's diaper leaked on the mattress. I filed a claim. They sent a technician who didn't touch it but took photos and left. Then, I received a claim rejected letter.

I filed dispute. Never heard back. I called and was told they had come to a conclusion that it was rejected, because there were more than three stains which was considered "accumulative", and "accumulative stains" are not covered. (So, we should have stopped using the mattress after filed the claim until the technician came.) I asked if they could only clean one stain.

The answer was no, because "accumulative stains" are not covered. I asked what about future stains. The answer was no, unless I hire a certified cleaner to do an overall cleaning of the mattress; otherwise, any future stain would be "accumulative stains" which are not covered. I couldn't believe it.

The customer service lady on the phone said "I understand you're upset, because the technician didn't lie for you." 2) dining chairs My kid stained it with a marker. I called to file a claim. No, marker stain is not covered. 3) dining table The legs were wobbling.

I called to file a claim. No, legs are not covered. 4) sectional sofa One side of the seat was sinking.

I called to file a claim.No, it's considered "normal wear" which is not covered.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #996925

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Macys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 1031 Macys reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Macys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Macys.
Filing a new complaint about
×