2.7

My husband and I have been a loyal customer at Macy's for 10 plus years.I had purchased a Calvin Klein Jacket worth $95.38 (with tax) on 8/13/15.

I went to return it on 8/16/15 because of size issue. The customer service representative ...her name is ANNIE was working in the men's section. She was extremely rude and told me that I might have bought this jacket elsewhere and was trying to return it here as the tag was not in the right place. I know I had removed the tag immediately as I loved the jacket and I made a big mistake of removing it.

ANNIE also told me that she is going to check in the cameras if I had ever bought it. This is so insulting. Off course I have a receipt and sorry Macy's should make a rule that tags should be at the same spot where they are originally. I am never going to buy anything from here for a long time.

This was the most insulting and ridiculous incident today. I wish you take action against her and remove her from the front desk. She never said Hi/Hello to any of the customers and looked sad and unhappy. Why would I ever buy something worth $95 and return it in the wrong place?

I wanted to buy another jacket from Macy, but I came home as I was upset.I feel sorry that I now have to stop shopping at Macy's because of the front desk attitude.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of calvin klein jacket. Macys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned calvin klein jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Macys.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments

#1020402

I am sorry that you had this issue.that isn't macy's policy at ALL (about the tag).

As long as you had the receipt or proof of payment (credit card, macy's card) you can return it no questions asked.

What i would do, if this is a legitimate complaint (and it may not be) is to call up the store that you purchased it at and ask to speak to the VPSM (they are the top manager at the store) and file a complaint.doing that here will do nothing as this is not an official forum for macy's or any other store to file a complaint.