What happens when the automated ordering system makes a mistake, and you don't catch it for 45 minutes? You get to deal with their "customer service department".

That name is truly and oxymoron. I called told shipping address could not be changed. Ask to be referred to a supervisor and was transferred to a ringing extension that did not answer.

Called back again asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told after much back and forth the address could not be changed. This does not seem rational to me.

They "claim" they will intercept the order and reroute the package. I'll wait and see how this turns out.

Also, Macy's still uses off shore call centers. Why? If as Trump says we are making America great again, why are they using the Philippine's and not the good old USA????

Makes me question my loyalty to Macy's. Something to ponder as I wait for my call back

Comments

You think they're the ONLY company to outsource customer service employees from different countries??? You're off your rocker if you really think that! LOL!