3.3
Layout of Store

I've tried to make two orders in the past month and I've had nothing but problems with Macys customer service.I was calling because I was unable to use my coupons or gift cards on their website which is a whole other issue.

I was transferred to a few different people both times and connection is always very bad. I think they've changed their customer service recently because I never had these issues when I used them as my registry a year or so ago.

It's so frustrating that I'm getting close to not shopping there anymore, purchasing online has proven to be difficult and calling them is near impossible.Hope they solve these customer service issues soon as I've been a loyal Macys shopper for many years.

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Macys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Macys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Macys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments