1.4

I ordered 2 curtains & 2 valances from Macy's online.the description of the items state that need 2 valances to completed the look.

the items arrived looking nothing like the description. you need 4 valances to completed the look and the color was way darker then the pictures. it was suppose to be gold but it was brown. I was told by the store associate that they can't accept my return because the store doesn't carry curtains.

I processed an online return and was given a tracking number by macys. on 12/16/2016 the items had been signed by Hectar at Macys warehouse. However, Macys refused to send me a confirmation number or a refund. I called the customer service, and each time I had to wait for over 30 minutes.

When I did reach someone they would just hangup on me. this happens a lot with the poorly managed India call center who have the worst service. its very difficult to understand them and for them to understand us everything becomes baby chatter. Finally i got lucky and got the southern US call center, but that was worse.

They told me that "you have to wait for the end of the week for the transaction go though". Then they said it was policy that a return item had to wait 10 days to clear. Next they said it was my banks problem. Lastly, after hassling them over and over, they emailed me a partial refund and said i did not return all the items.

i called back and told them that a 6lb package was signed off by Hectar. They proceeded to say that the refund will happen within the coming days. week after week and after countless phone conversations that either ended with hangups and no resolution. on 1/13/2017 i called and told them i would pursue this legally as a class action lawsuit.

Because after reviewing all the claims this is a normal business practice by Macys to give their customer the run around. I will never ever buy anything from Macy's ever again, even if Macy's was the last and only department store in the world, and I'm a *** billionaire i still would not waste time and money with Macy's.

i wouldn't be surprised if the Macys brand no longer exist within the coming months or year.this is a typical cycle of end of life for big brands that think they can push consumers around.

Review about: Curtain.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being misled by information on their website, Customer servicer.

Had an Experience with Macys?

Comments